EST. 2004

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Camping Trip over Labor Day weekend!

Over Labor Day we went camping with a bunch of friends. Everybody that went was Teresa and Michael Abbott with there two girls Jayda and Mikelle. Shawna and Jeremy Smith with their little boy Jett. Jolynn and Devin Wood with their little boy Connor. Todd and Clarissa Baldwin with their two boys, but it seemed like they always disappeared when we got the camera out. SO no pictures. It was a lot of fun. We rode 4-wheelers, played wiffle ball(hopefully that is spelled right), the boys shot their guns and did practice shooting with their bow and arrows. We ate a lot of good food and enjoyed each other's company.

7 comments:

Brittney said...

Hi I dont think you know me but I am Dusty Hatch's wife and Dusty and I saw your blog on Teresa's but Dusty wanted me to say What up to Aaron and he wants to know how you guys are doing. Your little boy is so cute. I think we are on Teresa's blog so check our blog out. Sorry for the randomness:)

Jamie said...

Hey Rayna and Aaron. It's Jamie Larsen (Sam's wife) Just saw your blog on Teresa's and thought I would say hello. It was good to see you this summer. If you would like the updates for our family check out our blog- samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com Hope all is well.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Hey... it's Ashley (Nix). From Show Low?? Hope you remember me. I saw your blog and wanted to tell you how cute your little guy is. The last time that I saw you was when you were just barely pregnant. Time goes my so fast!! Hope everything is going well. You can look at our blog at umphressfamily.blogspot.com.

Brittney said...

We definately will give you a call when we come. Dusty wants to see Aaron:) But we will be there in Oct. I think so hopefully that will work for you guys. Keep in touch.

Teresa :) said...

SO CUTE I NEED TO GET MY PICS UP HERE ASAP. ARE YOU GOING TO VOLLEY BALL ON WEDNESDAY? PS WE NEED TO HAVE A FLIPPIN SCRAP BOOK PARTY ONE OF THESE DAYS. ADIOS

Taralee said...

Hey Rayna! It's Taralee (Reidhead) from Show Low! I just saw your blog from Ashley's blog. FUN...i love the world of blogging! I think last time i saw you was when me and Josh Sprung came to your wedding. CRAZY! Time flys, seriously. Your little buddy is so so so cute. Anyway, just wanted to say hello! Maybe someday we'll get to play softball again together. (Even though I suck...I can be the catcher again! ha ha.)

Kendra said...

Your blog is great. It's fun to see what you've been up to.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!