EST. 2004

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Lights" "Lights" "Lights"

Aaden loves the Christmas tree. When it starts getting dark he says, "Lights, Lights, lights." This means he wants mommy to turn the Christmas tree lights on. Everyday is the same thing, he pulls the same 2 balls off and thinks it is a joke to hide them from mommy, but I have learned where his hiding places are and find them right away. We tried wrapping some presents the other day and that was a whole new experience. I would put the wrapping paper on the ground and he thought that was an invitation for him to run across the paper and crinkle it. He hasn't tried to unwrap anything yet but he does love messing up the bows. Kids, they are so much fun. He makes Christmas so much more exciting. Below are pictures of him so excited after the lights got turned on!!!


7 comments:

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Isn't it fun when they start understanding Christmas even just a little bit? My Bailey is the same way, and I love it. He is getting so big!! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!!

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I am so excited for Christmas. Are you guys staying in Taylor or coming to the valley? We will be in Taylor next Fri. or Sat. to Christmas:)

Teresa :) said...

Rayna that cracks my up about the running across the paper cause mine do the exact same thing! How funny. He looks sooo happy. I will call you tomarrow if you guys have any ideas let me know about what you want to do?

Traci said...

You are going to have so much fun this year watching him open all his presents. He is so dang cute. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Im sure I wont see you before then.

Dawn Hancock said...

Hey girl, ya well our house didn't sell after all. BUT we will make the move home one of these days. Your little guy is getting so big, I bet you guys are having a ball with him. Well hope to see you guys soon. Dawn

Farnsworth Family said...

I love your blog. I just started doing one and I love it. Your little guy is so cute.

Wood Family said...

RAYNA what happened to your blog!!!

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!