EST. 2004

Sunday, March 30, 2008

FaThEr LiKe SoN



My two boys sure know how to drive me crazy. Aaden loves going behind me after I have spent hours cleaning and pulling out every toy just to see mommy pull her hair out. And Aaron loves to do anything to get under my skin and annoy me for a good laugh. But even though these two could drive me crazy, nothing melts my heart more then seeing my two boys in their Sunday best. I love them both very much and will take them driving me over the edge for moments like these.

5 comments:

Bekah: said...

Ahh! so sweet! I know what you mean about being driven crazy... ;) but its all worth it, right?

Wood Family said...

What a handsome little nephew I have!

The Fish Family said...

Aaden is so dang cute and a big congrats on baby #2!! Kids are so much fun and it's neat to be able to see how different each one is. I will be looking forward to your April 9th post!! I am glad that everything is going great for you and I will check in on you later!!

Anonymous said...

Did you guys find out the sex of baby #2 yet?

I think Jaxxon is such a CUTE way to spell it! But I won't take your idea :)

*** said...

Hey Rayna those are great pictures of your two boys. It was fun to see you guys, Aaron's so dang funny with the newly wed game that it was worth staying tell 1 am! I love hanging out, just wish we lived closer. You look so cute prego again. take care

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!