EST. 2004

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Addies Special Day

A couple of weeks ago we had friends and family over for Addie's blessing. Aaron gave his little girl a beautiful blessing. Nothing makes me happier knowing that Aaron can give me or the kids a blessing whenever we need it. After the blessing we ate lots of food. We just want to thank everybody for coming and sharing this special day with us(and thank you Michael and Jeremy for coming in from hunting to be there, Aaron appreciated it)!!!













5 comments:

CASSIE said...

adorable!!! i seriously LOVE her hair!

Traci said...

She is so cute. How do you not eat her up. Those were all really good pics. She looks so pretty in her white dress.

Anonymous said...

Aw Rayna! She's SO DARLING! You guys make such cute kids. She's going to be a handful :)

The McCrays said...

How are you guys?

Taralee said...

Oh my goodness. Just seeing that little cute chunky face makes me smile...and SO baby hungry. Darn you...I have to wait 1.5 years before I can have another one. (school) But she is adorable. I love the dress.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!