EST. 2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

1st Blog


My friend told me a long time ago that I should create a blog, but it seems like I never could find the time. Today is the day that I give it a try.

Everything is going good in the Coor home. We have been married for 3 years and have a 15 month old baby boy named Aaden Jude. He's not much a baby any more, he is defiantly in the toddler stage. He is running all over and in to everything. He loves any kind of ball(baseball, basketball, football) and throws everything. He even has a little bat and knows how to swing it and hit the ball. I can't believe how good his hand-eye coordination is at such a young age. Hopefully, it will stay with him as he gets older.

We moved back to Taylor from Mesa about year ago. We are in the process of building our house and we can't wait. It has been hard to move from our house in Mesa to living in my Grandpa's house but hopefully we can start on it soon. Aaron is working for UPS and loves it. He is happy that he listened to his wife 3 years ago when she suggested that he apply for UPS because now he knows that it is the perfect job for him. He doesn't ever have to stay in one place and gets to talk to people all day. He now knows he could have never been a nurse. Aaron's parents moved to Mesa so we bought the T-shirt business from them. So I am running the T-shirt business, being a mom and still working part time for Concord Servicing out of Scottsdale, Arizona. I am very busy and sometimes a little stressed out but at the end of the day I love it.

We are very grateful for everything that we have been given and excited to see what life brings us in the future. For now we just live one day at a time!!!

2 comments:

loverofmysmithboyz said...

I LOVE IT!!! Yeah I am so excited you are blogging now!! That way I can see you more often!! It will get easier as you learn! But I think it looks great!! If you come down call me!! Talk to you soon!

Taralee said...

So, my hubby, Trace, works for UPS too. Good benefits huh? I heart UPS!!

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!