EST. 2004

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Caught with his hand in the cheerio box


I have been really busy the last couple of weeks and I think Aaden was trying to tell me that he need my attention for a couple of minutes because a left the kitchen just for a minute and when I came around the corner he had a surprise for me. He had pulled the cheerio box down and had them everywhere. He was sticking his little hand in the box and would take a bite of cheerios and then throw the rest on the floor. He had just had marshmallows so he was sticky everywhere so the cheerios where sticking all over him. At first it was something I wanted to get mad at but seeing him sit there with his hand in the box and eating them I just couldn't do anything but laugh at him and take his picture. After we picked up the mess we went out side and played on his 4-wheeler. So I guess his tricked worked by getting mom's attention!!!

1 comment:

Brette said...

Hey Rayna! This is the first time i've seen Aaden since he was a few weeks old. I passed you guys in the mall (probably dont remember) Anyway, he is seriously cute! The perfect mix of the 2 of you. Looks like you guys are staying busy, i'm excited about this new blog stuff, its the easiest way to keep in touch with people! Hope all is going well for you guys, take care

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!