EST. 2004

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Aaden was a lion for Halloween this year. He loved his costume except for the hood, as soon as I would put it on him he would pull it off. I had to distract him by giving him candy or something long enough to get a picture with his hood on. We went with my sister and her girls to the trunk or treat and he got the whole concept of putting his bag out and somebody would put something in it. As soon as somebody would put something in it he would want to eat it. So lets just say the kid was full of sugar when we got home!!!

5 comments:

Wood Family said...

Oh how Cute! he was pretty fast at taking off his hood! but he still looked cute:-)

Brittney said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Brayton was on a sugar high last night too.

loverofmysmithboyz said...

Rayna,
Aaden is so dang cute I love it!! I think it is funny that we picked the same things for our kids to be for Halloween!! Great minds must think alike!! yeah Sat. was so much fun!! I wish we could play more often!! Hope all is going great for you!! Talk to you soon!

Brette said...

He is soo stinken cute. I can't get over how cute that kid is. It looks like you guys had lots of fun.

Bekah: said...

what a cute costume! he is so cute Rayna! i have no idea when we are coming to AZ next but we will have to all get together with our kids, it would be so fun!

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!