EST. 2004

Thursday, November 8, 2007

OUR NEW TOY

OK, Aaron has been wanting a 4-wheeler or Ranger for over a year. Like everything he wants I tell him to start saving. So after researching he decided he didn't want a 4-wheeler any more he wanted a Ranger. Aaron already knew what he wanted on it and we actually had some friends that had the exact Ranger that Aaron was looking for with all the extras. I did some shirts for them and Aaron said if you ever want to get rid of your Ranger let me know. So the next week we got a call and they said they were ready to upgrade and wanted to know if we wanted their Ranger. Aaron went and looked at it and came home and told me the price and he said, "Before you ask we have all the money saved." So guess what we are the proud owners of a Ranger. We are going deer hunting this weekend so we will get to try it out. I am excited because deer hunting in November can be cold but it has a heater so we will be a little bit warmer. From the below pictures you can tell that Aaden loves it and every time we go out side and see it in the garage he screams, "RIDE, RIDE."


12 comments:

Brittney said...

No way! I love it! I want to ride on it:) Brayton would love that!!! Have fun this weekend hunting!

Bekah: said...

are you kidding? that is sooo awesome! how fun! you guys are living the life! that is so cool! i LOVE it! have fun hunting! :)

Wood Family said...

This is whats nice about having sisters... I get to enjoy their toys too!!! I'm excited to try it out this weekend. Its awesome and the best part about it is that my hair wont get messed up:-) see ya tomorrow!

KARI said...

Hey Rayna! It was so good to hear from you. That looks like so much fun. One of the great things about living in Snowflake...you get to have toys:)

Teresa :) said...

Michael is not going to leave me alone about this now. haha Tell Aaron I am mad at him for that. j/k But really you got such a great deal and I would also love to have one not just Michael. I guess we will just have to try it out the next time we go camping. Dont freeze this weekend. see ya

Traci said...

You lucky. Cole wants one so bad. He took Terry and Noelles out a couple of times and was convinced that this was the only way to go in the mountains, hunt or what ever else you want to do. Some day Im sure we will have one. (After we pay off all of my hospital bills). Hope you have fun this weekend and are all successful. Good luck.

Cassi said...

K so fun. We have been wanting one forever. They are so much fun. Your little guys is going to love it. Hadli has so much fun when we go out in them.

CASSIE said...

DREW WOULD BE SOO JEALOUS! CONGRATS..SOMETHING THE WHOLE FAMILY CAN ENJOY!!

Whiting Family said...

Nice Ride! So when are us girls gonna take it out for a spin!?! Hey so I know, we are kind of pathetic, we live in the same town and literally never see eachother!!! How does this happen??? I mean its only Snowflake! So lets get together!!! Call me!!!

Jamie said...

I know how that guy thing is. Although Sam is into building his own toys. But I guess if it's a great deal it makes it a little better. I bet you guys will have fun with it, especially the little man. Have fun hunting.

Nix-N-Nax Boutique said...

Fun Fun... my husband would be so jealous. He wants one SO bad!! Have fun with it!

Brette said...

I think my family is just a bunch of freaks! Jk I'm complete opposite of them when it comes to there jobs. They like seeing the needles, blood, the gore and all that gross stuff, I hate. I definitly wouldn't last a day with their job. Actually, it has never gone off when I walk thru security things like that. I always brace for it to happen but so far I've been lucky. Your new toy looks like lots of fun! I'm sure you guys will love it.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!