EST. 2004

Friday, November 14, 2008

A lots been Happening!!!

Aaron was on vacation all of last week due to having a deer tag so it was really nice having him home. He got his nice 4 point over the 1st weekend so that meant we got him to ourselves the rest of the week. On Monday we went to Mesa for a fast day trip do some shopping(we had to come home because I still had to work for Concord.) Then on Friday we headed back to Mesa for the weekend to take Aaden to the Zoo. He LOVED it. Everytime we would see a new animal his eys would get so big. He knows all of his animals so when he would see it he would shout what it was. His favorite were the Giraffes and Elephants. Plus, he got to ride the camal with daddy and the carousel(Aaron is terrified of horses so it was fun watching that). Addie was awake the whole time at the zoo and was perfect. After the zoo, Aaron and I got to go to dinner with Shawna and Jeremy and do some more Christmas shopping. Thanks to my mother in law for taking Aaden we actually got to enjoy our food and not try to get him to sit and be good while we ate. Below are some pictures, I also include a couple of Halloween since I totally forgot to post those earlier!!!














3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT UP RAYNA! Its me and your sister hollering at your blog! I think i remember looking at this a long time ago...cool blog!

GOok and Aleesa

Sarah said...

You have the cutest family. Seriously. I miss you my friend!

*** said...

Rayna Im back! These pictures are so cute, I cant believe how sweet your kiddos are. Looks like you had fun at the zoo. I want to hang out, karah Lynn Flake is taking our family pictures Friday the 21st in Snowflake so maybe we can all get together afterward or somethin.

Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale!!!